Since the 1970’s Software Holdings has invested in a number technology focused and SaaS companies. Some of the more memorable investments include:
- FTU Support – providing services to Optus for over 15 years. Acquired by Optus.
- Quik in-Sure – first (to our knowledge) online marine insurance platform.
- Tilda Communications including the acquisition of SilverData IT Solutions, WebAxis Australia, Cam1 Computer Solutions, Blue Mountains IT and SpamSolution. Acquired by King Computer.
- BoozeBud – online alcohol retailer. Acquired by CUB.
- Interactive Accounting – providing accounting services to SaaS businesses.
- Practice Ignition – SaaS practice management software for professional services firms.
- FreightExchange – SaaS logistics management software for bulk freight across South-East Asia.
- Easy Agile – SaaS for agile software development teams.
- aider.ai – SaaS digital assistant for small businesses providing real-time accounting / payroll / business data to owners.
- Good Thnx – SaaS gifting and recognition platform.
- SquarePeg Agency – SaaS for connecting flexible talent with local businesses.
Of course, we’ve also had a failures over the years – great learning experiences and rewarding in their own right.