Since the 1970’s Software Holdings has invested in a number technology focused and SaaS companies. Some of the more memorable investments include:
- BoozeBud – online alcohol retailer. Acquired by CUB.
- Interactive Accounting – providing accounting services to SaaS businesses.
- Practice Ignition – SaaS practice management software for professional services firms.
- FreightExchange – SaaS logistics management software for bulk freight across South-East Asia.
- Easy Agile – SaaS for agile software development teams.
- aider.ai – SaaS digital assistant for small businesses providing real-time accounting / payroll / business data to owners.
- Good Thnx – SaaS gifting and recognition platform.
- SquarePeg Agency – SaaS for connecting flexible talent with local businesses.
- Techniche – enable customers to manage their facilities, assets and networks, optimizing performance and ensuring compliance
- Relay – Banking designed for growing businesses
- Pick & Shovel Ventures – investing in founders who want to lead profitable technology companies
- Boozebud – Online marketplace for alcohol producers to list their products for sale, direct to consumers.
- FirstBase – Offers tech entrepreneurs a way to quickly and easily set up U.S. based companies.
Of course, we’ve also had a failures over the years – great learning experiences and rewarding in their own right.